Translate

Search My Words

4/3/14

We Speak One Language

                                                                                         
<3
(: arahbbrotharrss&sehstahs, loukktoobottommforrehnnattemptoumakeeynnglahshhreaddmoorelahkkarrahbahk :)
(:
Languages the world over are fundamentally similar.  Our Inability this far to come to all the implications of this comes through focusing on the branches of a language rather than roots.  What are the roots in a language?  The roots are the alphabet and transitional phrases.  What are transitional phrases?  These are sounds in a language that direct the flow of speech.  I will capitalize the transitional phrases in a statement: OUr HOUse IS BIg.
:)
(:

I've begun studying the Arabic language and it is known to be a difficult language to learn due to the percieved lack of similarities between Arabic and English.  I've gone to believe that we all speak the same language.  Further, our "differences of language" are actually a difference in dialect, symbols used, and consonants used. :)
(: The best way for me to show this to you is to show you a few paragraphs from my last blog which would be much easier for English speakers to gain an understanding of Arabic.  Second, I believe this writing method to provide the ability to read much more quicker once you start reading the message as one entity rather than putting so much space between words,sentences and paragraphs. :)
(:

The following is two paragraphs from my last blog showing how this works:
IMaKeNocLaimTOaBsoLute TrutThhIBeLieveThaTWeComeToTruthByPresentingIdeas& ThaTWHITCHEEVerr IdeASaReDEeMeDMoSTLiKeLyToBETrueGaiNMoMeNTumFaSTerTHanTHOoseIDeASWhichARLlesSLikLYTOBETrUE. :)
       (:     



Same message using English sounds without capital letters (Arabic doesn't use capitals and their language flows better without them than ours does with them)  I'm going to try to type the message in English with Arabic Consonant practices in mind: 


ayymakeenooclaiimmtooabsouloutetrouthayybelieveethattweecomeetoootruthhbypresenntingayydeahasaynd
thatwichheverrayydehasarrdeahmedmostahlikelytoubetrougainmomentumfasterrthahnthooseayydeaswhicharrrdeamedlesslikelytoobeetrouu

:)
You can read it the way you normally read English or read in the way you normally speak English.  You can write it in a way that makes the language flow more like how English language users actually speak it!  You can write it in a way using Arabic practices to make the language flow more!  If anyone has any questions of how to do this feel free to share your questions in the comments or contact me via Twitter.   :)

(:
@PeaceEmpowers :)

(:



Note: the universal concepts , 1&2, I described are to say that languages all use the same formula.  It is not to say the formulas are constructed in the same way.
:)
(:
I give thanks to an Arab brother I recently met who showed me Syntax Trees
:)
(:
Concept to make Arabic Alphabet more easy to understand to English Speakers(but please check my reference for help, I'm new to Arabic!)


:)
(: Thanks to an Arab Brother and professor Dr. Baked for lending me the book which guided my understanding.  If I have anything that can be improved let me know! :)
<3

Lets talk on Twitter: @PeaceEmpowers In progress attempt to make this post read more like the Arabic language: 


lennguagasstheworldoverarrfundahhmentallyysimahhlaraynndrrinhabilitythusfarrtocometooallthahimplahcationsoffthisscomessthroughfocahsingonbranchessoflennguagahsratharrthannrootswhahtarrrootsehnlanguage?thahhrootsarrrthahalphahbehttandtrehditionalsoundswhehtarrtrehnsitionalsoundss?thheesarrsoundsinnahhlenguagethahtdirectarrflowwofspeach.ayyeewillcapitallizeethahhtransitionahllsoundsennonestatemehnt: OurHOUseISBig

No comments:

Post a Comment